Sunday 20 October 2013

Introduction

Warframe guide

Warframe: Beginner's guide

Introduction

Welcome to my Warframe guide. Warframe is a fast paced co-op shooter by Digital Extremes. As an ancient Tenno warrior it is your role to complete missions destroying the three factions in the game. The Grineer, Corpus and Infested.

Warframe can look pretty confusing when starting out with all the different options available. This guide will cover what beginner's will need to know and what's important such as mods and stuff.

The wiki at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki covers everything in detail but I feel its a bit all over the place. Hopefully this guide will make it easier for beginners with my attempt at putting things in order.

As this game is still in beta things are continually being changed and added and I will do my best to keep this updated. This game is also being launched on PS4 so I have high hopes for it.

I will be mentioning something called alerts in the guide which will be important in order to get materials and alternative helmets. Although you can see them if you login, I believe its best to follow @WarframeAlerts (https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts)on twitter incase you don't feel like logging on.

Contents

  1. Important moves
  2. Starting out
  3. The missions
  4. HUD and things to look out for
  5. Upgrading weapons
  6. Recommended Mods - including damage system and enemy weakness list
  7. Recommended path
  8. Recommended weapons
  9. Warframe Boss Droplist
  10. Nightmare mode
  11. End

No comments:

Post a Comment